Shop for xnsdoc
We offer two different types of commercial licenses for xnsdoc:
- The named user licenses is valid for one specific named user.
- A site license is valid for all employees at one site of a company.
All xnsdoc licenses are valid for all available platforms and cover all further updates of xnsdoc within two years after buying the license.
Please also read the End User License Agreement.
|Quantity||Discount||Price (EUR)||Buy||Buy (US)|
* valid for all employees at one site of a company.
Open Source License
buldocs supports and believes in the Open Source movement. xnsdoc utilises several good Open Source components. To give back to the community (and hopefully improve the quality of those projects!), xnsdoc is free for any Open Source project to use.
There are a few requirements for an Open Source license, the main ones being:
- Established code base
- Publicly available project website
- Using an approved open source license
The Academic Edition is available for academic and non-commercial purposes only. In order to use this edition, You must belong to one of the following groups of persons:
- full-time and part-time students attending colleges and universities.
- full time and part time faculty and staff employed by colleges and universities.
- non-profit organizations or individuals, excluding federal, provincial, or national government departments / agencies.